The aim of the Integrating Digital Learning project is to integrate digital learning competences in to the education curriculum.
As a result of this project, we aim to raise 21st century competences, increase the digital information and data literacy competencies, improve digital communication and collaboration competencies, increase the competencies of digital content production, upgrade digital security competencies and increase digital problem-solving competencies.
The organisations participating in the Integrating Digital Learning project are –
• Gymnazium T. G. Masaryka – Czech Republic
• Military academy, General Mihailo Apostolski – The Republic of North Macedonia
• Cofac Cooperativa de Formacao e Animacao Cultural – Portugal
• Trafford College Group – United Kingdom
• Sosyal Etki Derneği – Turkey
• Lokman Hekim Anadolu Lisesi –Turkey
• Learnmera Oy – Finland
Due to the current pandemic, the kick-off meeting for this project was held online in December 2020. The partners have now begun work on the project, the website is currently under development, with transnational meetings planned for later this year.
Follow the projects Facebook page for more information.
The project is financed by Erasmus+ KA2: 2020-1-CZ01-KA201-078315